Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday.


It’s been a rough couple weeks, so unfortunately I fell off the 30x30 wagon.  We’ve had some big changes in our house that we’re still trying to adjust to, so hopefully the next challenge I’ll be able to complete the whole thing.
Today I thought I’d share some of the things I’m loving this week.

-Having this little guy home with me full time!



As hard of a transition it is from him going to school two full days a week to now being home full time, I’m really excited to try my hand at homeschooling him and spending a little more time with him.

-Watching the kids play together.  The older they get, the more the interact together and I think it’s just too precious.
Here’s a cute video of them splashing together in the tub.



- All Christmas all the time! Christmas is 2nd favorite holiday (Halloween being the 1st) so I’m happy that it’s finally socially acceptable to put up Holiday decorations.  Our tree is up, but not decorated yet and I’m hoping to get it done in the next couple of days.  I really want to decorate the outside with some lights or something, but we have no electrical outlets outside.  I’m hoping we can figure out a solution.



-Last, a (semi)clean playroom! I’ve been trying to get out house in order and in the past month or so this is the best that our playroom has looked! Having such a long playroom (18ish ft) is a major challenge in keeping it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment