Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday.

Happy Friday!
I’m linking up with Darci, Christina, April & Natasha for best link-up of the week....



1.) Modern Girls Guide to Bible Study
I’ve mentioned before that I’m doing an online bible study led by my friend Brittany from Happy is A Choice.  We started on Monday and I’m really love it!  It’s a great easy read and I love Jen Hatmaker’s sense of humor and the way that she makes things very relatable and easy to understand.  I cannot wait to see what else this study has in store for me!


2.) Sick Babies.
My kids have been sick for almost 2 weeks now!  They haven’t slept since last Thursday.  This mama is tired.  We went to the pediatrician on Tuesday and Jordan has a virus and Olivia both an ear infection and a sinus infection.  They’ve both been very clingy.  I’ve been dying to get back into the gym.  I’ve been trying to fit in workouts at home, but it’s not the same.


3.) Meal Planning/Meal Prep
I’ve been trying to be better about meal planning and prepping meals ahead of time. Our food budget has been pretty out of control and I know that meal planning will totally cut it down!  I’m hoping to really put in 110% this week and stick to it.  The cost savings would be great and I know that it will help us on the quest to lose weight.  I'm also planning on sticking to my Tone It Up nutrition plan about 90% of the time!

4.) Bravo
Does anyone else love Bravo (or trashy TV in general?).  They always put out shows that just suck me in.  I obviously love Toned Up with my girls Katrina and Karena from Tone It Up.  I just love getting the glimpse into their lives. They are exactly how I imagined them.  I also love Shahs of Sunset and Vanderpump Rules.  I cannot wait for the finale of Pump Rules! I’d die to have Stassi’s wardrobe/hair (or just to look like her).


5.) Five Year Anniversary.
Typically when you get married, you don’t really celebrate your dating anniversary anymore, but yesterday marks the day that Tj and I started dating 5 years ago!  We didn’t really do anything. We babysat our niece last night so her parents could go to the Jay-Z concert, but I came home to a completely cleaned house. We’re talking mopped, counters cleaned, the whole nine yards.  He bribed his friends with wine to help him.  I’ll admit it was a DISASTER as with the sickness that has been in our house, I have had no energy to clean! 
We were babies here!  This was about 2.5 months after we started dating.  We were at the big St. Patty's day parade here in buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment