Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday


Last night was the first night in close to TWO weeks that we did not have a child wake up and end up taking over our bed.  It was amazing and yet I still feel like a zombie that didn’t get any sleep.  Hopefully they can keep this up so I can feel human again.  I found this great link up and thought I would join in on the fun. 
So here’s my 5 for Friday!



1.) Going out with my husband tomorrow!-  I think my mom could hear the desperation in my voice and she’s going to babysit the kids tomorrow with my step dad for us.  We have friends in town for the Bills v. Jets game tomorrow, so we’re all going to go out to dinner and maybe get some drinks afterwards.

{Hard to believe this was almost 5 years ago}


2.) This Quote-  This is certainly something to keep in mind on my quest to lose this baby weight.  I’ve been guilty of comparing myself to others and then getting discouraged and just losing all motivation.




3.) Losing the Baby Weight-  With the kids being sick, I only made it to the gym one time this week.  I planning on making a little schedule for this upcoming week and attempting to take a few classes.  I’m pretty shy and get really nervous around new people, so I’m hoping that I can make it happen.   The Y will be seeing a lot of me this week (and the kids, which they love)

{{Source}


4.) Christmas Lists-  I’m knee deep in making Christmas Lists.  I have both of the kid’s lists made and I’m working on mine.  I’m hoping Santa actually pays attention to the list this year.

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}














5.) Decorating!- I have the itch.  All I want to do is decorate for Christmas, but my husband would kill me.  I guess one should actually clean their house first, which is on the agenda this weekend.  Apparently two sick kids make a bigger mess than two healthy kids.  My house looks like a bomb went off.  I'm also going to try and get two toddlers to sit still and act like they like each other so I can get my Christmas cards ordered.  I am trying to be ahead of the Christmas game this year!

{Source}


No comments:

Post a Comment