Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh Target.


My idea of an exciting night these days is when I can trick my husband into thinking that I need to run to the store and grab one or two things. I really just want to spend an hour of my night walking around Target alone with a Starbucks. 

Today was something new though, the flu has found our house (so far I’m the only one who has been spared) and my husband stayed home from work.   While he napped with Liv, I took the opportunity to take my favorite 3 year old on a little day date.   It was so nice to be able to spend some one on one time with him.  We were able to go to the three stores I wanted and he was a perfect little angel (most of the time).   I think he really enjoyed it and I want to try and do it more often with him.

I thought I would share some of the things I found today while browsing (instead of trying to keep two kids quiet) that I am LOVING at Target lately.


{Open Sweater with faux leather detailing}

{Faux Leather Cardigan}


{Faux Leather Sleeved Tee}

I'm really loving all of the faux leather trimmed pieces this season.  Target was full of them.  I'm hoping a few of them go on sale soon so I can pick some pieces up.


{Peplum Sweater}

I'm loving anything peplum, but I always feel like they end up looking too short on me.  This one seems to be the perfect length and it comes in a bunch of different colors.

{Fit and Flare Dress}

I don't really need anymore black dresses, but I loved the fit of this one.  It was so flattering.  I think it would be great for the million of Holiday parties we have.  I'd probably pair it with some fun heels and a great statement necklace.


{The Kodi Boot}
I love these boots so much! Now that they are on clearance I am really tempted to buy them. I keep thinking about all of the awesome outfits I could pair them with.


{Threshold Antlers}




I am in love with these Ceramic-esque deer heads and antlers.   I think they would look great above my tv in the living room  and they are some of the most  inexpensive ones that I've found and I'm really loving gold accents lately.


What are you loving from Target or anywhere lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment